We are currently offering Curbside Concierge visits. We are unable to allow any clients into our clinic due to our square footage limitations and social distancing protocols. We appreciate your understanding. Please review our current check in process below!
Our check in process updated on 11/16/2020:
1. When you arrive for your appointment please park in any of the parking spaces in front of the clinic.
3. A technician will come out to your vehicle to get your pet and bring them into the clinic.
Please stay in your vehicle and do not leave for the duration of your appointment.
4. The vet will do their exam and then call you to talk to you on the phone, so please make sure that your volume on your phone is up and that you are available to talk on the phone.
5. Once your appointment is over the technician will bring your pet back to you and they can check you out at your vehicle. We currently accept cash, debit/credit cards, care credit, and scratchpay. We are no longer accepting checks.
- If you are checking in as a drop off appointment please fill out our Patient Admission Form.
- If this is your first appointment at our clinic please fill out our New Client Form.
- If you are a current client please fill out our Client Information Update Form to ensure all of your information is correct in our system.
- If you need an estimate for your appointment please let our staff members know when you check in.
- If you are checking in for a surgical appointment please fill out our Surgical Admission Form.
Providing quality, compassionate care for the pets of Cape Carteret.
Request an appointment online!
Request an appointment online in just a few minutes. We can’t wait to see you!