We will not accept the following behaviors:
● Verbal abuse, malicious or harmful statements about others, profanity or disrespect
● Any form of harassment
● Refrain from discriminatory comments or actions
● Intimidation tactics and/or making threats
● Allowing your pet to intimidate or threaten a person or another pet
● Public disclosure of another’s private information
● Suspicion of being under the influence of alcohol or behavior-altering drugs
● Failure to comply with requests of our staff, including leashing/restraining your pet
In the event that your behavior is problematic, we reserve the right to discontinue services immediately. This policy is strictly enforced and non-compliance will result in corrective measures being taken, which may include being asked to leave the property and the possible involvement of law-enforcement. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
Providing quality, compassionate care for the pets of Cape Carteret.
Saturday: 8 am - 1 pm
(Open first and third Saturdays of the month)
If you are experiencing an after-hours emergency, please contact:
Swansboro Emergency Hospital
130 Phillips Loop Rd, Swansboro, NC 28584
Phone: (252) 702-8299
Text: (252) 429-5487
Fax: (252) 631-0383
Get in touch!
Request an appointment online!
Request an appointment online in just a few minutes. We can’t wait to see you!